Thursday, November 15, 2018

Inspirations

Inspirations....

I get asked all the time where do I get ideas for patterns.  I wish that there was some big fancy answer but there isn't.

Sometimes ideas just come to me, usually at like 3am.  But seriously I am always looking for inspirations though where ever I am at.  

I recently took a vacation to Boston and there were inspirations everywhere.

from Cobblestone Walkways



 and fences


to outdoor stairs and house siding...


I think its from years of art classes that I just automatically look for things.  One of my patterns was actually inspired but the insert of a picture frame I bought.  So you see there is not some fancy answer I just look for things that make me happy.

Off to look for new inspirations...





No comments:

Post a Comment

January Resolutions

Every year I make a list of resolutions and like more people never follow through on them past maybe the 1st month.  So this year I made all...