Thursday, April 18, 2019

Flowers Galore

Flowers Galore


Its no secret in my family that I do not have a green thumb, its more like a black thumb.  I love fresh flowers and I love flower beds with all those beautiful colorful flowers.  However... I can not grow or keep a flower alive to save my life.  Well my son says I grow weeds real well.. haha

So when I saw this new fabric coming from Michael Miller called Dilly Dahlia I knew this had to be my first project as a Brand Ambassador and I absolutely had to make something with it.


And I knew exactly what quilt to make.. my Dandelion Wishes.  I love all of the quilts I have designed but this one is my go to when I want something fast and not a gazillion pieces.  It is the perfect quilt to showcase those beautiful fabrics you just can't bring yourself to cut up.


Now I can enjoy my flowers without them dying on me and my hands getting all dirty. 😍
This quilt is all mine, I don't make many that I keep for myself but this one.. yep mine!

Dilly Dahlia coming soon from Michael Miller Fabrics, check you local stores for this line.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Resolutions

Every year I make a list of resolutions and like more people never follow through on them past maybe the 1st month.  So this year I made all...